Who are we?
We provide solutions that contribute to make sustainable the oil industry. We treat soil and water that are mixed with hydrocarbons and other chemicals during drillings for oil extraction.
Our experience and the four types of processes that are carried out in our unique facilities located in southeast Mexico guarantee the high quality of our intervention in oil spill scenarios to clean damaged areas.
Our processes are backed by environmental regulations issued by the authorities.
What is this service about?
- We provide solutions in the management of residues produced by drillings carried out by the extraction industry, transportation and storage of hydrocarbons.
- We have the backing of Pemex to service it and other similar companies.
- We work with specific processes for the treatment of each residue, whether they are solids polluted with hydrocarbons, or residual, oily and sanitary waters.
- We ensure that our processes for the treatment of the residues we received, comply with environmental norms issued by the authorities.
- We reutilize the soil, water, and oil that we treated so that our processes, inputs, and outcomes improve the environment and the welfare of communities.
- We are in a league of our own because of the high quality of our facilities and the uniqueness of processes such as the “thermal desorption (On-site)” that is not offered by any other company in the region.
- On Site Technology: This modality of thermal treatment is known as “thermal desorption”, a procedure which utilizes water-based and oil-based drill cuttings. The material is introduced into ovens with temperatures that can reach up to 700˚ Fahrenheit. At this temperature, water and oil can be condensed and separated from the land to be reutilized as industrial landfills. The recovered oil is employed to keep the oven functioning.
- Soli-Rec: A process that allows sludge treatment and water-based drill cuttings. Throughout this process, the residues are placed in containers where they are mixed with chemicals to prepare land suitable to be reutilized as industrial landfills.
- Water with oily residues: Our plant treats waters primarily polluted with hydrocarbones. As polluted water is poured, a physical-chemical process eliminates hydrocarbones to obtain clean water that is placed in a receptacle inside the plant and whose quality we ensured meet the standards set by CONAGUA. (National Commission of Water for its Spanish initials).
- Sanitary water: We treat sanitary water throughout a biological process. Clean water is recovered and is placed in a receptacle located inside our facilities. Free of noxious residues, the water is then ready to be reintegrated into its natural environment, thus contributing to the well-being of humans, and local flora and fauna.
Where do we work?
Our service of soil and water drilling treatment is carried out in the industrial area west of Villahermosa, in a total area of 70.665 square meters in the Villahermosa – Cardenas Highway Km . 2 + 600 R / Anacleto Canabal , 3rd section. This is a strategic point for the operation of Pemex in Southern Mexico due to its proximity with the marine region, Ciudad Pemex and Nuevo Pemex, Coatzacoalcos and Minatitlán.
We are committed to the high quality of life in the community. In a first stage, we have helped to improve the infrastructure by road construction; in subsequent stages, we shall help to create green and recreation areas. Likewise, we try to find ways to generate more direct and indirect jobs for the region´s inhabitants.